Thank you to Jaime Fok for the nomination! You should definitely check out her blog – loads of great movie reviews and news 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you and link their blog.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers, and link them.
- Notify all the bloggers you nominate.
- Create 11 new questions for your nominees to answer.
1. What is your absolute favourite film of all time? You can’t ask a film student this question – it’s too cruel! I adore (500) Days of Summer because it’s the sort of film you can watch over and over and it means something different every time depending on what mood you’re in. I’m also a sucker for an old fashioned, sweeping romance like Roman Holiday or Gone With the Wind.
2. What is your second least favourite film and why? I can’t stand Close Encounters of the Third Kind. I’m not a big Spielberg fan generally (I know, alert the media), but Close Encounters is bad even by his standards: it’s too long, the main character is a jerk and I remember getting to the end and wondering why I even bothered watching it in the first place.
3. What is your guilty pleasure? A really sappy Rom Com, when I’m in the right mood. Confessions of a Shopaholic, The Holiday, Sleepless in Seattle…I know they’re not “great” movies per se, but I really enjoy them and what’s wrong with that?
4. What one word would be the best one to describe your personality? Dramatic, probably.
5. Coffee, beer, or wine? I’d rather have a milkshake.
6. Pick your favourite TV show, and then choose 3 characters from that show to Kiss/Kill/Marry. The Vampire Diaries. Marry Klaus because I can’t resist his boyish, psycho charm. Kiss Damon Salvatore because he is ridiculously hot. Kill Stefan because I can’t stand any more of his sulking.
7. Favourite fast food restaurant? Krispy Kreme Donuts.
8. If you had to spend time with ONLY one person for the rest of your life, who would it be? My mum.
9. Your GoT house. (If you don’t watch GoT, you may choose Harry Potter house, LOTR group, Divergent faction, Hunger Games district, etc.) Ok, so if I was in Game of Thrones I would be half Tyrell and half Targarean, so I could look super gorgeous, until you annoyed me and then I’d burn you to death with my dragon. In Hunger Games, I’m definitely District 4. I have an obsession with the sea and I love Finnick.
10. What is next location on your travel list? Vienna.
11. What is your favourite blog post that you have written? I haven’t written that many yet, but I did like reviewing Testament of Youth because it was such a powerful and moving film.
wowingemoji, osamasameerawan, K.L.Register, Sara C Roethle and anyone else reading this who’d like to have a go!
Your questions are as follows:
1. What’s the one thing you want to do before you die?
2. How was your lunch today?
3. One thing you regret from your past?
4. Do you believe in soul mates?
5. Favourite accessory?
6. One book that you’ve always meant to read, but never got round to?
7. One language you wish you could speak?
8. Do you prefer dancing or singing?
9. Favourite scent (perfume, shampoo, what you will)
10. If your life was a Art Movement, which one would it be? (Impressionists, Surrealists etc)
11. Why did you start a blog?
Image: Tim Ellis/Flickr